- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and coordinate with a team;
- Maintain high technical and professional standards;
- IFRS Skills;
- ISA Skills;
- Good Knowledge in Lebanese tax, social, and commercial laws.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in a business related field being Accounting or Audit;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an Audit Firm;
- Post Graduate Degrees are an advantage (CPA, Dip IFR, CFA);
- Knowledge of English , French, and Arabic languages on a communication level;
- Practical Knowledge of MS Office;
- Capable of becoming a member of the Team; while maintaining a harmonized environment.
Mazars Lebanon is an International firm recognized in Lebanon, as one of leader companies in audit, taxation and transaction services. We have more than 45 years of experience in serving the Lebanese and international companies.
Mazars Lebanon gathers 20 professional experts in the following fields:
Audit and assurance,
General accounting and financial support,
Company secretarial and domiciliation.